Sat, Sep 30|
Social Media 101 for Solopreneurs
Are you a solopreneur looking to conquer the world of social media without breaking the bank? Join our virtual workshop and take control of your online presence.
Time & Location
Sep 30, 2023, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM EDT
About the event
👉Here's What You'll Learn:
- 🔹 Content Pillars: We'll teach you how to plan and organize all of your content so that they make sense and stand out.
- 🔹 Efficiency Unleashed: We'll use a little AI magic to help you plan a whole month's worth of social media posts in just 10 minutes.
- 🔹Canva 101: Discover the basisc to conquer your content with professional graphics.
- 🔹 Scheduling Magic: We'll show you tools to schedule your content and optimize your posts for more engagement.
✨ This Workshop Is for You If:
- 🔸 You want to be a social media superstar but don't have a lot of money to spend.
- 🔸 You wake up every day and think, "What should I post today?"
- 🔸 Social media sometimes feels like a tricky riddle you can't solve.
- 🔸 You're like a superhero, doing everything in your business on your own.
- 🔸 You think it's important for lots of people to know about your business.
🚀 What You'll Walk Away With:
- 🗓️ A monthly content calendar to map out your posts like a Social Superstar!
- 🔗 Time saving tools to help you schedule and optimize your posts.
- 🖌️ Skills to make your posts look fancy with Canva.
- 🚀 A handy guide to start your social media adventure.
📊 Course Overview:
- 🧩 The important pieces of social media (it's like building blocks).
- 📅 How to make cool posts that tell people about your business.
- 🚀 The best times to share your posts and how to do it ahead of time.
- 📈 GSetting goals, which means deciding what you want to achieve, and getting lots of likes and comments.
Conquer your content and take charge of your social media presence. Don't miss out—secure your spot today!
General Admission$97.00Tax: +$5.82 Sales Tax+$2.57 service feeSale ended